[WriteLog] Direct I/O Install Problem

Stan Staten stan.staten at verizon.net
Tue Sep 23 20:17:12 EDT 2008

Recovering from a hard disk failure and trying to put my software house of
cards back together.  Part of this is installing Direct I/O.  When I attempt
installation it looks like it went OK until I go look for it in the control
panel and don't find it.  No visible signs it was installed.  Tried turning
off the firewall, antivirus and other such things and tried again.  No luck.
Has any one else had a similar problem and what was the solution?

System is Athlon 2500, I MB RAM, Windows XP  SP3 current on updates.

73 Stan, N3HS