[WriteLog] Trouble with Packet Spots not populating Packet Spot Window

K0BX k0bx at arrl.net
Sat Apr 4 17:35:24 PDT 2009

And the winner is -- K6UFO.

My previous message asked about the Packet Spots not populating the
Packet Spot and band map Window.
K6UFO was the only one that answered my query but he was right on.
The problem is that at our club station we have multi-operators as
different times.  Someone just 'checked' the Single Operator' and that
cause the problem.
I never use this feature as I away run in the Assisted category.

Thanks again Mark K6UFO for supplying the tip.

"One possibility: Verify in the "Writelog Packet Terminal" window, that
under the "Edit" menu, the "Single Operator" option is not checked. K6UFO"

Joe K0BX