[WriteLog] Multi Keyer for sale

n0jrn n0jrn at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 13 16:09:58 PDT 2009

Gang:              Seems my personal life is heading in a direction that
doesn't allow me time for contesting....

As a result,   I have a   K5XD/K5DJ   multi keyer for sale.    This is
SN 159 and works 100%.

Used very little since I bought it,  it is very clean.   I would make it a
10 on a range of 1 to 10 cosmetically.

Comes with the CW speed control.   Manual is available on line.

This is the early version keyer   ( before the 1100 )  but I understand new
software is available to bring this keyer up to the latest and greatest at a
very reasonable price.

$100.00 plus shipping and 3% PayPal if you use that service.

Please contact me off the list.

Thanks and 73 to all:

Jerry       N0JRN
http://home.mchsi.com/~n0jrn