[WriteLog] Question about 10.72E and the Packet Terminal window

Bruce Meier bemeier at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 5 18:26:59 PDT 2009

Right after 10.72E was released I upgraded both of my computers.  Since that
time, both of them are exhibiting the same problem.  Specifically, after I
bring up WriteLog the Packet Terminal window opens as it should because I
have it selected and saved in SAVE CONFIG.  Well, when I close WriteLog the
Packet Terminal window stays open.   I try the FILE / EXIT drop down and it
simply drops down to the Task Bar.   For me to get it to actually close, I
need to go to CTRL / ALT / DELETE in the APPLICATIONS tab, select that
application and click on END TASK.   It will then stop running and then goes
away on the Task Bar.

As far as I can tell, everything else is running fine.   We ran 10.72E last
weekend in NAQP-CW as a M2 with ZERO issues.

Anyone else seeing this?

73,
Bruce - N1LN