[WriteLog] W5XD Multi+ Keyer and .ini file

Bill and Pam Leahy ssi2 at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 11 11:05:13 PDT 2009

I am trying to find the parameters that control the W5XD keyer. I have looked at the .ini file under "Configuration" and I do not see any of the W5XD keyer parameters listed, only the general speed and weight parameters. I am looking for  CwAutoLtrSpace=YES Turns on auto letter space   . The keyer is functioning well and I have the updated firmware for the keyer. The W5XD keyer is check marked in the ports setup configuration. I am running the latest version of Writelog. Any ideas?

Bill, K0MP