[WriteLog] writelog anomaly

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 10:38:03 PDT 2009

Well, my problem is resolved with trying to get going in RTTY mode with
WriteLog.  Without repeating myself and boring everybody to the point of
tears, if you recall, I couldn't get the RTTYRITE eindow to come up in WL
when I was trying to get setup for the SARTG program.  I had several
suggestions from many of you and I really appreciated the helkp and ideas.
Don Hill, AA5AU, even had me send a copy of my Writelog.ini file.  He found
nothing in it to explain why I was having a problem.  A special thanks to
Don.

Well, this morning I decided to try reinstalling MMTTY.  I have been running
the latest version, but just a wild a** guess that I had tried everything
else, why not a reinstall of MMTTY.  Well, lo and behold, that solved the
problem.

I want to say thanks to everybody who made suggestions.  Also to Ron, K5DJ,
for sending me the site for downloading version 10.71 of WL.  That didn't
make any difference.

So, I am in the SARTG using N1MM which is a nice program, but because of my
somewhat lack of knowledge of the workings of it, it is cumbersome.  I would
like to import my log from N1MM into Wl and continue from there, but that's
too much of a hassle.

Again, thanks to all.

73,

Dick