[WriteLog] Accessing TNC

Walt Murphy N2WM at NJ.NET
Sun Aug 16 18:32:04 PDT 2009

Hello

            Has anyone run into a problem in a network config
accessing a TNC on one machine?

  If I Telnet from one machine to a local cluster I can get all 5
machines in network to work properly getting/making spots.

  If I use a Comm port to access a tnc to connect via radio the
machine with the TNC works fine but the other computers cannot
get to the TNC or receive spots.

  All other network functions like logging, Network gab etc work OK.

    Any thoughts on what is missing?

                        Running WL 10.72 and all computers Win2000

                                          73  Walt    N2WM