[WriteLog] VE7CC packet spot problem

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 05:43:26 PDT 2009

I've had a problem lately with my packet spot connection. I use VE7CC.net on
Port 23 and have had no problem for years. In the past week, however, the
connection disconnects after a short period of time. Usually between 10 and
60 minutes. I can bring it right back by going to the packet window and
calling up file-telnet and doing the login again.

I have a high speed internet connection through Comcast Cable. I have a hard
wired connection, not wireless. I have not noticed any problems with the
internet on my PC. I run Vista and everything is quite stable.

Mike K2MK