[WriteLog] Packet window won't "exit" when I close writelog

John Elsik wa5zup at msn.com
Fri Dec 4 11:55:08 PST 2009

I have Writelog 10.73d on 3 different XP computers

They all do the same thing in regards to the packet window.

If I log onto a node in the packet window, then simply X out of Writelog everything closes.

That may not be "properly exiting the packet node" but it works for me.

YMMV

As stated earlier there is an update in beta testing that should address the problem.

So I do not think you first sentence is called for.

There is always N1MM

73 John wa5zup