[WriteLog] Fw: mults

Nicholas Roy Smith nicksmith at citlink.net
Mon Dec 7 17:47:00 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicholas Roy Smith
To: writelog at contesting.com
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: mults

I am having a heck of a time trying to help one of the new hams here as he worked the TARA contest over the weekend and log everything correctly and it logged the DX stations and indicated properly but not the U.S. call stations. It did log them with their callsign but in the multiplier column there was a "?" .

So I am not for sure what to do in assisting him  I know there is probably something in the .ini file or something missing but I am not for sure what to do.  It gave him a score with the contacts times the DX stations but did not include the U.S. or Providences.

Also another screwy thing that I haven't had time to work on is his logging. When he hits [enter] to log it won't.  But he can right click in the receive box and log that way.  Something crazy going on here. I have been using Writelog ever since it came out and never had any of these kink of problems.  The operator is KG4GME and he is really trying to get the hang of this RTTY mode and I can't seem to help him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nick w4gkm