[WriteLog] FMRE add-in

Curt Nixon cptcurt at flash.net
Sun Feb 1 13:05:27 EST 2009

Anyone setting up for the FMRE event next weekend?  I'm trying to get
ahead of the curve here as a new user but seem to be having a problem
with this log.  It selects ok and everything looks right except the
entry window doesnt reflect the exchange that is described in the rules.

My sheet indicates that my sent exch is RST Serial and rx exc is RST
State.  In running simple hand entered trial exchanges, this does not
work in the FMRE log I just got in the add-in batch.

What am I missing??

Thanks

Curt
KU8L