[WriteLog] MTTY vs 1.66G and Writelog

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Feb 5 14:25:00 EST 2009

There is no problem using MMTTY 1.66G with Writelog.  Simply
point the WriteLog plug-in at the directory where MMTTY is
installed.  When used with Writelog the only difference you
are likely to notice is the new "Soundcard" tab which will
make selecting the input and output soundcard much easier.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV