[WriteLog] WPX 2009 BAND CHANGE WINDOW--WPX module update available

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Feb 9 21:10:32 EST 2009

All,
We have to bypass the usual beta test process for this update, which means
that this particular update has not been run by anyone as I post this. The
only change is the "6" changes per hour to "8", so I am quite hopeful this
will resolve the issue:

1. download this:
http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/Wpx1070E.zip

2. With WriteLog not running, unzip the above into WriteLog's "\programs"
folder (which is wherever you put it when you did your last full install of
WriteLog. By default, it would be \program files\WriteLog\programs).
It will replace wlogwp32.dll
You may double-check from File Manager with a right click on this file and
select "Properties" and confirm the file version number is 10.0.70.13.

Wayne, W5XD