[WriteLog] Writelog seems to have bug in country file update

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon Feb 16 15:02:29 EST 2009

I agree there is a mismatch, but I think the explanation is
a little simpler. The WL_CTY.DAT you get with WriteLog's
Web Update Data Files has no "=" characters in it, so
the binary files it generates are all consistent with
each other.

I think the bug is that I created the update using the
"old" WL_CTY.DAT posted on country-files.com as that
is the file that matches what you get with WriteLog's
Web Update Data Files. A the time, I didn't notice
that there are two WL_CTY.DAT's there and I got the
one for old versions of WriteLog.

I have updated the web update zip file on writelog.com
to be correct now. (and included the latest SCP database
files as well).

Wayne