[WriteLog] keyboard

Jim Rhodes k0xu at longlines.com
Thu Jan 1 10:39:08 EST 2009

I have a touchpad on the laptop and use it when I am too lazy to get
out the wireless mouse, or am working where there is no surface
available to run a mouse over. I never could get used to the
trackball I tried. So this is not a direct comparison. The touchpad
required an adjustment period before I felt comfortable with it. I
still feel less accurate with it and once in a while I will still
bump it with a trailing finger and jump the cursor halfway across the
screen. I have never felt comfortable enough with it to use it during
a contest. YMMV