[WriteLog] IIs there a "map" display mode for states worked

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Mon Jan 5 11:53:06 EST 2009

The multiplier list will show you this.  For any contest you can see
multipliers and which ones are worked on which band.  Contests with lots of
mults will have multiple pages and you can only view one at a time.  From
the View menu I think you select Multipliers and it brings up a little
window.

Good luck.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----