[WriteLog] problem displaying multiplier window

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 22:12:56 EST 2009

This happened to me this past weekend also, Ken. I had somehow moved
my  display off the page and could not see it. When I changed the ini
file to give it reasonable position numbers for X and Y, it displays.
Mine was off the page at -6833  for X value.
In the writelog.ini file:

[Multipliers]
CallPrefix=W4UK
Location=C:\ham\Programs\