[WriteLog] NAQP auto-fill

aa5au at bellsouth.net aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 12 19:11:03 EST 2009

You have to make your own file from previous years logs.  Here is a tutorial on how to use the Preset Exchange tool.

http://rttycontesting.com/presetexchange.html

However, this tutorial is a little outdated in that I've no longer been able to filter files using DXBase for some reason I've not figured out yet.

73, Don
-------------- Original message from mperrin at ordata.com: --------------