[WriteLog] Rittyrite problem please help

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 21:09:47 EST 2009

IM making another attempt at getting so2r going for rtty. I have a single computer, running mmtty on radio right with no problem. On radio left IM running the KAM tnc. On radio left the KAM is receiving .50 kHz off frequency. If I close out rittyrite window for the KAM and run it as stand alone on a program called KAWIN the receive frequency is ok which makes me believe the problem is not in the tnc but somehow in rittyrite. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks. Gary ke6qr