[WriteLog] Band Change Timer

Bruce Meier bemeier at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 17 09:13:15 EST 2009

Last week during NAQP-CW we tried to use the Band Change time.   It did not
work correctly and appeared to be in M/S mode rather than in M-2.     Now
that there is only 4 hrs before NAQP-SSB starts, I decided to try to
determine how to configure it to actually work.  For me - easy statement ,
not an easy task.

There seems to be VERY little written about the Band Change function in
either WL Help or on K9JY site that I could find.

So - if you know how to configure the function - or know where to point me,
it would be much appreciated.

73 and hope to work you in a few hours !

73, Bruce - N1LN
(aka: NC4KW, Pat)