[WriteLog] Icom RIT *

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 14:23:12 EST 2009

Hi Joe and Group,

With my ProIII (CW or RTTY), when I send 1A 05 65 00 and read back the
results I do see 00
The same as, when I send 1A 05 65 01 and read back the results I see 01.

What it does do, is change the speed at which the clear button works - 1 sec
press and clear or instant clear. Which is what the book calls it Quick
RIT/XTX clear.

So I stand my ground from a previous post - There is NO RIT zero command
that I know of, or can find on an Icom (Pro III in this case).

Eric - Ve3gsi