[WriteLog] Help with Spotting Please

k9or at comcast.net k9or at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 12:35:42 EST 2009

I concur with Gary - the rules seemed to clearly prohibit cluster use - at least the rules at http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php . Maybe there's another set somewhere?

My interpretation of the NAQP rules was the same, and I neither looked at (nor generated) cluster spots - although I would have if I thought it were allowed, as I am chasing the Triple Play WAS.

Although the convention of becoming 'multi-op' instead of single-op if cluster is used is familiar from many other contests, there is nothing about this in the NAQP rules posted on the web.

Not a big deal, I only had a few hours to operate (and I did work Gary - without cluster help) - but maybe the NAQP committee can clarify the posted rules.

73 Randy K9OR