[WriteLog] IC-7000 DTR /RTS PTT

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jul 6 20:13:56 PDT 2009

Hector,

Even though you do not use the interface for CW (and have
no "key" line connected) set WriteLog as follows:

In Set-up | Ports

  1) check "CW" on the same port as you use for the radio
  2) Set CW Keyer type to "PC Generates"
  3) check "All mode PTT on CW Port RTS"
  4) click "OK"

When you return to the main screen, select "Setup -> Save
Configuration.

This will put PTT on the same port as CI-V and should
release the constant PTT when WriteLog is running.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV