[WriteLog] FW: lost function keys

Natan Huffman W6XR at Frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 8 08:26:55 PDT 2009

I forgot to add I'm using WL 1070C along with the multi+MK 1100 by W5XD.
I'm beginning to think the MK1100 is the problem.

73

Natan

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Natan Huffman
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 10:05 AM
To: writelog at contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] lost function keys

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, while using WL for every day logging I did something that is
preventing the use of the function keys on my keyboard.  I checked the
connections and I do not have the "F Lock" engaged.  This anomaly only
presents while in WL.  I've also noticed the CW speed of the radio does not
increment up or down but registers the change on the screen.  Any ideas as
to what is causing this anomaly?

Thank you,

Natan W6XR