[WriteLog] M2 10 minute timer

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 16 07:23:51 PDT 2009

For the M2 timer to work correctly in Writelog, you have to make sure to
check off 2 things.   Under Radio on the menu, pick one rig/computer to be
the Run and one rig/computer to the be the mult rig.

These settings don't relegate each rig to being just the run or just the
mult, but it DOES make it known to WL that you're running M2, and THIS will
make the timer work correctly.  For contests such as WPX, it will also set
the module so that each radio generates its own serial number.

Kind of misnamed in a way, and a bit of a convoluted way to get to a M2
setup, but this is the correct settings for M2.

Charlie
KI5XP