[WriteLog] WL for General logging

W3CP W3CP at CHARTER.NET
Fri Jul 24 13:14:22 PDT 2009

The responses received are certainly appreciated.  My original question,
repeated here-

> Can some one guide me to what is available for general logging using
> WriteLog?

was imperfectly stated, and I apologize.
To explain,what I desire is a simple log of:

callsign, freq, mode, date, time, RST, RST, comments.

Where the comments can be used for name, club #, QTH, original callsign,
or whatever else the party or reunion requires. I'm refering to activities
such as QCWA parties, PVRC reunion, and SWOP reunion. This log should be
easy to convert to the required submission form, and I can handle the
arithmetic for calculation of the score; there wont be hundreds of contacts.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

73,  Jim  w3cp