[WriteLog] Echo Microphone

Phil Theis phil at k3tuf.com
Mon Jun 8 17:17:32 PDT 2009

Thanks much.  Hard to believe but the brand new Realtek HD audio on
Intel mobo does not support simultaneous mic and line out.
New 20 dollar PCI sound card works.
All works but ability to record DVK messages.
Any thoughts on getting record working?
Wave file gets created but is empty of sound.
Thanks for the help.
Phil K3TUF