[WriteLog] getting contacts in order

Steve Sala k7awb at msn.com
Mon Jun 15 07:06:39 PDT 2009

I could only get my FT-2000 on 6 meters to log on WriteLog this weekend.  I could not get my IC-910 (2 meter, 432 etc) to auto log.  I ran out of time before the contest to solve it so I jumped into the contest.    I hand wrote the dozen or so contacts from the IC-910.  After the contest, I manually entered those dozen contacts into the WriteLog log at its end and used a "put everything in date order" choice from the top menu.  This put all the contacts in date and time order.  But now the sequence numbers are not in chronological order.  Does that matter when I submit via Cabrillo?

Steve
K7AWB
DN17
Nine Mile Falls, WA