[WriteLog] Field Day call

K0BX k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Jun 16 18:36:46 PDT 2009

Gary, just make your micro's with the clubcall.

When  you write out the log file,  you can use notepad to change your
call to the FD call.

You can put your callsign cabrillo file if you want to make sure the WL
folks will know it is a valid copy.

If your club had a club station and used writelog all the time, then you
should get a copy for your club.  That is what we did at W0MA (McDonnell
Aircraft).

Joe K0BX