[WriteLog] Error 115

Sid Sneidar sneidars001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 21:21:23 PDT 2009

Hi Group. When trying to do a WriteLog setup from Ron's WL CD ver 10.54 on a Dell with Win XP, I get the following error message:

ComponentMoeData had the following error:

Media Name: data
Component: Program Files
File Group: Program Files
File:    C:\WriteLog V10\Programs\Wlogcw32.dll
Error Number: -115 (refer to online help)

I did a files search and the Wlogcw32.dll file exists where it should.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I not doing something I should? Is there a fix for this error 115 glitch?

Your help for this 80 year old ham will be much appreciated.

Tnx, 73 de ah6hh