[WriteLog] AA Log Submission

Doug Ferguson thenewt at msn.com
Sun Jun 28 15:24:37 PDT 2009

Has anybody figured out the JARL's preferred method of log submission?
I got as far as entering everything in their elog maker but when pasting

my log file at the bottom, I'm not sure what they want.  Are they looking

for the Cabrillo file here or a text version of the actual log - and if so
which

exported version do I use??  Looks like the first choice -"file version of
print chronological." is

closest to the actual log but can't believe this is more useful to them than
the Cabrillo format.

Can't  we simply attach the Cabrillo file to a direct email and not use
their "elog maker"

like every other contest I've submitted??  I've emailed them directly but so
far no

response.

Thanks for the help,

73, Doug - N7NM