[WriteLog] Cabrillo file creation problem

K0BX k0bx at arrl.net
Sun Mar 1 09:54:23 PST 2009

I'm a long time user of Writelog.  After the last update I seems to be
having a problem with the creation of the Cabrillo file for the last few
contests.

When the Create Cabrillo file for log submission comes up, some of the
dropdown text boxes are empty??
That is, there is no items to select.

The boxes are:
Operator
Station
Xmitr
Assisted
Time

Once the Cabrillo file is generated I have to use Notepad to edit the
header information.  Mostly the Category items.
Category-Assisted, Category-Single Operator, Number of transmitter.

I think my problem is that I am using Microsoft Vista.  I bet there is a
para file that is in the wrong directory or someting like that.

Anybody else have that problem???

Joe K0BX