[WriteLog] Tuning the Rig by Clicking on Spots?

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 9 13:32:42 PDT 2009

Hi Mack,

Somehow I missed your original post. I see Joe offered one good suggestion.
With the Icom rigs, AUTO baud or speed is not a good choice with WL as with
some other programmes.
The other thing to watch for is your bandplan. I seem to recall if you try
and click on a 'spot' outside the bandplan it will not QSY. I did not play
in the weekend SSB contest, but in other contestsm, clicking on the spot has
been working just fine for me.

Eric - VE3GSI