[WriteLog] Serial Number Voice Keying

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 10:18:29 PDT 2009

I have been playing around in WPX SSB and would like to use voice keying  for
the serial number.  This used to work but, for some reason, I cannot  get it
to work this time.

I used Windows Sound Recorder to record 0 through 9 and set them up in the
WaveFiles folder under the Programs folder in Writelog using the names 0.wav,
1.wav, 2.wav, etc.

My F2 message is set up as <msg2.wav>%3.

When I press the F2 key, I hear Message 2 (I.E. "59") but the get the
following  three messages
instead of audio of serial number 069:

0.wav format incompatible with earlier files
6.wav format incompatible with earlier files
9.wav format incompatible with eariler files

I am using Writelog Verison 10.69D.

Any idea what is going on?

73,

Al, K0AD