[WriteLog] Serial Number Voice Keying

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 14:08:51 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/28/2009 4:03:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
al9a at mtaonline.net writes:

The problem is WL is detecting an incompatibility between your wav files.
Did you use different applications to record the wav files?  The sample rate
and bit size must be the same for all recordings.  I use Audacity to create
my audio files with a sample rate of 22050 Hz and a sample format of 16-bit.
If you used the Windows sound recorder for some audio files and Audacity or
some other audio recording application for others, it's likely that not all
the parameters between the files are the same.  You will have to find out
which ones are different, for example the numbers 0 through 9, and rerecord
them to have the same audio parameters for them to play correctly.

73,
Gary AL9A

Gary;

Thanks.  I received a similar answer from N0AT.  Yes - that was the problem.
I used Windows Recorder to record the numbers and the built in Shift F1
Function from within Writelog to record the other messages. When I went back and
did them all with Windows Sound recorder, it worked.  I have been playing with
tweaking and trimming the Number .WAV files this afternoon.  It still does not
sound natural but the timing between digits is getting better.

73,

AL, K0AD
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID