[WriteLog] Writelog in a Vista 64 bit operating system

Ric ricp at charter.net
Mon May 4 09:07:26 PDT 2009

Irwin,
While I was successful at running WL in the 64 bit operating system, there
are two levels of issue:
	1) You need a lot of learning to understand where and why Vista
stores data. If you don't get thru this, you will be frustrated. An
alternative, which I used, was to turn off UAC ( User Access Control) in
which case is look a lot like XP.
	2) If you have ANY hardware that you must use, be sure you have 64
bit drivers for it. This was such a problem to me, that I actually changed
my new computer baack to Vista 32 bit, as several of the devices didn't
have, and never will have, 64 bit drivers.
Hope that helps a bit ( no pun intended)
Ric KV1W