[WriteLog] "Send Call and Exch" for CW not working correctly?

Kevin Seeger hemivaliant at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 19:22:40 PDT 2009

I'm getting ready for this weekend's CQ WW WPX contest and have run into some problems with WL.  This will be only my 2nd time using the program.

For some reason I can't get it to send the Serial No. while either pressing ENTER or clicking on "Send Call and Exch" after entering data into the QSO Entry Window.  Also with "Enter sends exch/QRZ" clicked on, WL sends "QSL QRZ DE NC6V" after data is entered into the QSO Entry Window and ENTER is pressed.  No serial number is sent.

In the PDF document titled "WriteLog Help Index" it mentions a few times about turning on a preference that causes ENTER to simultaneously send CW.  I'd assume it's talking about turning on "Enter sends exch/QRZ"?

Thanks

NC6V