[WriteLog] DX clusters

Bruce Meier bemeier at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 17 15:13:12 PST 2009

Ed,

I totally agree with what you have observed.  I am running WL V10.72E and on
"SOME" contests the cluster will not close without a CTRL-Alt-Delete action
to actually kill the process.

I posted this issue several weeks ago and even had others agree, but nothing
from WriteLog development yet.

73,
Bruce - N1LN