[WriteLog] Colors?

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 04:29:16 PST 2009

Honestly Bill I don't play with colors in Writelog mainly because for instance

the bandmap colors have great significance and since on occasion I operate

at friends stations you really don't want to customize.

Glad to see you make the most out of Writelog.

Just wait, there's always more to learn.

Just about the time I got proficient with CT DOS my buddies changes to Writelog.

And I'm still learning here as well.

Stayed tuned to this reflector, this bunch knows their stuff.

73'
Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster:
KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/