[WriteLog] Suggestion: Probable Section Suggestion

Rick Tavan rick at tavan.com
Sun Nov 22 21:38:01 PST 2009

In SS SSB this weekend, operating with telnet spotting, I frequently
found myself clicking a spot in order to access the pre-fill database to
see if it was one of my last needed multipliers. This is awkward because
it generates false band map entries, clicks a bunch of relays and takes
multiple keystrokes. It would really be nice if the Packet Spots window
(or perhaps the Band Maps) could pick up the Section field and display
it alongside the call, perhaps followed by "?" since there is no
guarantee that it's correct. Does anyone else share my 'druther?

/Rick N6XI