[WriteLog] Suggestion: Probable Section Suggestion

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 09:39:06 PST 2009

If I understand VE7CC correctly Bill, it looks up the state from a
QRZ.COM based database (in the background) and displays that.  Of course
that may or may not be correct data and it does not do ARRL sections.
Still, that's how I found my ND mult this year.  You can also set VE7CC
to announce with audio.  If I ever get quick with it, I may load the
last two or three I'm looking for into the sound part and have it shout
out when it finds one.  "Unlimited" is a fun class.  Some folks frown on
this much assistance of course..... packet has its pluses and minuses,
adherents and detractors.....

Best 73,
Hal N4GG