[WriteLog] CTY-1923 Country Files - 26 November 2009

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Nov 26 14:40:05 PST 2009

I downloaded the latest country files and ran the WL conversion utility, but
all the Russian calls still show Zone 16, not 19?  TX1B shows correctly as
does VE7AF/BY7KH. Typing VERSION in the call field returns Cyprus, 5B.  When
I search the wl_dat file I find "VERSION;" at the 5B entry, but no date
info.  Is there a problem here?

73,
Gary AL9A