[WriteLog] Namedmult problem

Dave Earnest k7jj at arrl.net
Mon Oct 5 10:31:41 PDT 2009

Hi, Ron,

I have "painted myself into a corner".

I am running Vista and WL10.73d.

I have done something to WL that causes me to not get multipliers.  I have WL installed in C:\Program Files(x86). The namedmult.ini file is in there also.

However, when I bring up WL and select ARRL Nov SS, 7QP, CQP, etc., none of the multipliers appear during setup or when selecting "Contest>Show Multipliers. For instance, the CQP Caliqin32 and Caliqout32 files are in WL\programs folder.

Any WL module I used before was working o.k., until this weekend when I started WL to do the Cal QSO Party.

Dave Earnest, K7JJ

k7jj at arrl.net