[WriteLog] Migrating Writelog to a New (Win 7) Computer

Al Burnham (K6RIM) k6rim at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 27 21:06:05 PDT 2009

Writeloggers:

Forgive the bandwidth, but I can't find the answer in the archives, and
Wayne appears unavailable to answer.

Tomorrow, I'm taking delivery of a new *Win 7* computer, replacing my
trusty old XP machine.

_My question: What is best way to install Writelog?_

I believe that the sequence is:

1. Install the FULL version of 10.71C (I have the link for this);
2. Download and install the 10.73 upgrade;
3. Put in registration code, replace writelog.ini (in Windows) with
saved version, install MMTTY plugin.

_Is the above approach correct?

_Your constructive comments/suggestions are appreciated.

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM

P.S. Please don't suggest staying with XP - hi!