[WriteLog] 10 Meter Contest

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 07:13:26 PDT 2010

Thanks Jerry,

I had not seen this update. It doesn't actually say that it updates the XE
Mults for the 10 Meter contest but it does say:

"Namedmul21Apr2010.zip

This file, maintained by Jerry, W6IHG, contains the multiplier names for
contests that have a fixed list of multipliers, like ARRL SS, ARRL 10m, ARRL
160m, CQWW RTTY, etc. It is important to use the correct list of multipliers
when you submit a Cabrillo log."

And since it is put out in April I assume that it does.  Thanks for the
heads-up!

Bill W5VX