[WriteLog] MMTTY setup. Seems to work for me.

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 6 14:05:03 PDT 2010

Wayne, I think Joe was able to shed enough light on the problems we were having
earlier with 10.77 with the results of his testing.

The "main" fix for most problems was to NOT install MMTTY in C:/Program
Files/MMTTY.  This worked for me anyway to get rid of the USERPARA.INI error.

I haven't heard of any serious problems with MMTTY and 10.77 since that time.  I
think the MMTTY plug-in is working with 10.77 OK at this time.

73, Don AA5AU