[WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Aug 13 21:27:04 PDT 2010

Just a fooling around question.  I know Rittyrite does PSK, but I'm not sure
how to set it up.  Are there any PSK contest modules available for WL?  In
looking through the list I don's see any specifically titled for PSK
contests.  How are the message buffers set up?  On my IC-7600 I would use
USB-D1 for the mode selection.  Does this mean I need to use the SSB
memories instead of the CW/RTTY memories?  SSB memories are prerecorded
audio files.  I would think PSK messages would be typed in the CW/RTTY
memories.  Are there any special characters required in the memory buffer to
stop the transmission, like %E in a RTTY message?  As you can see, I'm
clueless.  Any help appreciated.

73,
Gary AL9A