[WriteLog] Rotor and writeLog

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Aug 29 17:28:06 PDT 2010

microKEYER II does not support any rotor functions.
You would be better served to get a RotorEZ board
and a simple USB to serial adapter for the G2800DXC
than to add a Station Master *only* for rotor control.

Now, if you are also doing automatic antenna switching
(band decoder) and perhaps interfacing an automatic
amplifier, the capabilities of Station Master begin
to make some sense.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV