[WriteLog] SCC RTTY : Bug in the + Key

Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Mon Aug 30 04:17:35 PDT 2010

Hi
During SCC contest I got a bug in writelog 10.77H.
When I had a QSO going on and if do this procedure
1. Typed Callsign
2. Pushed INS
3. Typed Year
4. Writelog cursor jumped back to callsign field
5. Push +
6. Writelog sends only his callsign and standby didling...

7. if I push space so the cursor are in the year field
8.  Re hit + Again.. the it sends complete + macro.

I donno if this is something to do with bug ?
I have also seen this before... this time it annoyed too much
My + String was : %C TU de LA6FJA QRZ? TEST %E %R
Also I tried only %C de LA6FJA TEST %E % R

Same story!

73 LA6FJA Rag