[WriteLog] DVK with SO2R

n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Wed Dec 1 08:11:27 PST 2010

I'm wondering how others are handling this...

I have a YCCC SO2R box controlling 2 radios. CW and radio control is great.

I want to add DVK. I typically use a Rigblaster. I'm looking at inserting
the Rigblaster inline between the SO2R and Radio mic input. They problem is
how to control the Rigblaster. My laptop doesn't have a parallel port so I
can't use that for DVK.

The only way I can think to do it is not use the SO2R box for CW and use the
Rigblaster for CW as I have in the past. I sure hate to give up the WinKeyer
in the SO2R box....

Thanks for any suggestions.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ